Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Is Now The Time To Sell? #90daylistings

Things are getting busy here in south Louisiana.  Lazy days of summer are almost over!  School has started and most families have that on their minds.  Most are not thinking about selling their home.  While looking for a new client's dream home, I realized there are less listings hitting the market.  I've sold my last 3 houses in 1 day, 2 weeks and 3 days so the buyers are there!  Now would be a great time to list,  buyers are having less choices.



The above chart from the Baton Rouge MLS shows that new listings are way down.  Now is the time to start thinking about selling!
Want to see what your home is worth?  Try my website for a free, no obligation report.

What Is My Home's Value?

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about the market, even if you're just curious!

Lisa Bourgoyne, REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty Premier Partners
Denham Springs LA
225-324-8851
batonrougearea-homes.com
lisabourgoynerealtor@gmail.com
Licensed in Louisiana

No comments:

Post a Comment